Friday, June 15, 2012
Guess what??! Today is officially National Flip Flop Day! And Payless is selling tons of their sandals for ridiculously low prices. Huzzah!
They've got sandals on sale for as low as $6. Pictured above are the Whitney Sandals, which are currently on sale for about $15. I'm absolutely in love with them. The cobalt blue hue is totally on trend, while the black will always be a classic sandal staple.
I also took a peek at their handbags (I couldn't help myself!), and I found this fabulous Jessie Shopper Bag. Though it isn't actually "on sale", it's still crazily cheap for such a gorgey bag. You can get one for $25. It's perfect for summer, and is roomy enough to carry around all your essentials.
My suggestion? Check out your local Payless store, or hit up their website ASAP to get in on these great deals!
- My Overly-Priced Obsession: Guerlain By Pucci Blus...
- Bath & Body Works Sale AND Gift with Purchase
- A Little Ring with Some Bling!
- The Look For Less: Shimmer Lip Gloss
- Skincare Fit for a Princess!
- The Ultimate Girly Summer Shoes
- How to Clean...ANYTHING!
- Crayola Nail Polish (For Real!!)
- Shop it to Me HUGE GIVEAWAY!!!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Mustache Parties
- Happy Father's Day From Dr. Brandt
- Happy Father's Day, Daddio!!
- Damaged Hair? Try Living Proof Restore!
- Celebrate National Flip Flop Day!
- Designer Band-Aids Make Fab Accesories
- ELF Gift With Purchase!
- Who DOESN'T Need a Piranha Purse?!
- Funky Retro Sunglasses Rock My World
- Pixi Gift with Purchase!
- Figure Flattering Dress for Under $35!
- Man Mishap: The V-Neck Tee
- ▼ June (21)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)