Friday, June 1, 2012
V-necks are simply meant for women. They draw the eye down towards cleavage. That's the whole point (well, that and the neckline is just flattering in general). Men should not have cleavage. Though I'm aware that some men do, that doesn't make it okay to throw on a v-neck and call it a day.
The absolute worst is when muscular guys think they can pull off this "cutting edge" look. Since v-necks are usually tight-fitted, men in good shape who don one are usually looked at as being gay. Now don't get me wrong. I love love love gay guys. But if you aren't gay, then perhaps this isn't exactly a look you should go for.
Also--guy in the picture? Just because you have a tattoo doesn't mean you can wear a bright teal v-neck tee. Just sayin'.
SNL even made fun of the v-neck phenomenon. Check out the vid below:
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- My Overly-Priced Obsession: Guerlain By Pucci Blus...
- Bath & Body Works Sale AND Gift with Purchase
- A Little Ring with Some Bling!
- The Look For Less: Shimmer Lip Gloss
- Skincare Fit for a Princess!
- The Ultimate Girly Summer Shoes
- How to Clean...ANYTHING!
- Crayola Nail Polish (For Real!!)
- Shop it to Me HUGE GIVEAWAY!!!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Mustache Parties
- Happy Father's Day From Dr. Brandt
- Happy Father's Day, Daddio!!
- Damaged Hair? Try Living Proof Restore!
- Celebrate National Flip Flop Day!
- Designer Band-Aids Make Fab Accesories
- ELF Gift With Purchase!
- Who DOESN'T Need a Piranha Purse?!
- Funky Retro Sunglasses Rock My World
- Pixi Gift with Purchase!
- Figure Flattering Dress for Under $35!
- Man Mishap: The V-Neck Tee
- ▼ June (21)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)