Thursday, May 31, 2012
One-piece suits are the way to go. Not only are they more flattering, they're actually in style! This Luxe Tortoise Keyhole Tank swimsuit from JCrew is my fave find so far. The ruching is beautiful and totally covers you up in style. It hides anything you don't want on display, but in an elegant way.
I'm also a fan of the halter tie. It makes the retro-style suit look a bit more modern (as does the keyhole), and is generally a good look for every body type.
The suit comes in a few different colors--the teal is my fave--but, black is classic and always flattering and super gorgey.
Each suit, originally priced at $105, is currently marked down to $59.99! A little on the pricey side, but def worth it, as this is a suit you can wear year after year. Since it's a sale item, make sure to rush and get the suit now before they run out of your size!!
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- The Only Swimsuit You'll Ever Need
- Scent-sational: VS Love is Heavenly GIVEAWAY!!!
- Shimmer and Shine!
- Get a Perfect Pout
- Estee Lauder Gift With Purchase!
- Payless Pre-Summer Sale
- Fashion Faux Pas: the Electronic Bra
- The Prettiest Nail Pens Out There
- The Most Convenient Lip Gloss EVER!
- You've Done it Again, Target!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Wearing a Saran Wrap Headband
- Super Shimmery Hair Tip
- Beauty Boo-Boo: $62,000 Lipstick
- Love it! Denim-Hued Nail Polish
- Fashion Faux Pas: Robbing a Gas Station in a Pink ...
- Gorgey Gift for Mom--ON SALE!
- Want Your Man to Be More Like Ken? Check This Out!...
- Pamper Your Mom for Mother's Day!
- Why, HELLO Kitty!
- Lipstick That Stays Put!
- She Wore An Itsy, Bitsy, Teentie, Weenie, Yellow P...
- Is Your Manicure Illegal?
- ▼ May (22)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)