Wednesday, May 2, 2012
Luckily, Victoria's Secret has oodles of swimsuits that help enhance what you like about your bod, while covering up what you hate.
I found this fabulous bikini and I'm honestly in LOVE with it! I mean, I did do a dance to the famous song (she wore an itsy, bitsy, teentie, weenie, yellow polka-dot bikini!) when I was little so I might be a little biased. But still--it's perfect for my body type. the swimsuit also comes in about 25 other colors and patterns if yellow isn't your thing.
I love that the bottom has ties on the sides (much easier to adjust and no chance of a muffin top)! And the top covers up enough, while still showing a tasteful amount of cleavage. Huzzah!
Another bonus? The top has a removable push-up padding. That's a big deal to me, as whenever I put on a swimsuit, my chest seems to deflate. I need that extra support.
You can purchase the Liya Push-up Halter Top and matching bottoms for under $50 combined.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- The Only Swimsuit You'll Ever Need
- Scent-sational: VS Love is Heavenly GIVEAWAY!!!
- Shimmer and Shine!
- Get a Perfect Pout
- Estee Lauder Gift With Purchase!
- Payless Pre-Summer Sale
- Fashion Faux Pas: the Electronic Bra
- The Prettiest Nail Pens Out There
- The Most Convenient Lip Gloss EVER!
- You've Done it Again, Target!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Wearing a Saran Wrap Headband
- Super Shimmery Hair Tip
- Beauty Boo-Boo: $62,000 Lipstick
- Love it! Denim-Hued Nail Polish
- Fashion Faux Pas: Robbing a Gas Station in a Pink ...
- Gorgey Gift for Mom--ON SALE!
- Want Your Man to Be More Like Ken? Check This Out!...
- Pamper Your Mom for Mother's Day!
- Why, HELLO Kitty!
- Lipstick That Stays Put!
- She Wore An Itsy, Bitsy, Teentie, Weenie, Yellow P...
- Is Your Manicure Illegal?
- ▼ May (22)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)