Wednesday, May 9, 2012
Fashion Faux Pas: Robbing a Gas Station in a Pink Jumpsuit
Umm...first of all, it's never okay to wear a pink jumpsuit. Anywhere. Even in your own home.
Secondly, if you're going to rob a store, wear something that isn't a brightly-colored fashion disaster! A nice black outfit, perhaps? Anything would be better than this.
I realize that I'm focused on the outfit more than the actual crime, but I just can't understand why this woman decided to go with this particular look. Did she honestly look in the mirror and say to herself, 'gosh this is the perfect outfit to wear while I publicly rob a store during daylight hours'?
My advice: stay as far away from pink jumpsuits as you possibly can. And if you're planning on robbing a store (not that I recommend it), stop by Walmart or something and get a black outfit.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- The Only Swimsuit You'll Ever Need
- Scent-sational: VS Love is Heavenly GIVEAWAY!!!
- Shimmer and Shine!
- Get a Perfect Pout
- Estee Lauder Gift With Purchase!
- Payless Pre-Summer Sale
- Fashion Faux Pas: the Electronic Bra
- The Prettiest Nail Pens Out There
- The Most Convenient Lip Gloss EVER!
- You've Done it Again, Target!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Wearing a Saran Wrap Headband
- Super Shimmery Hair Tip
- Beauty Boo-Boo: $62,000 Lipstick
- Love it! Denim-Hued Nail Polish
- Fashion Faux Pas: Robbing a Gas Station in a Pink ...
- Gorgey Gift for Mom--ON SALE!
- Want Your Man to Be More Like Ken? Check This Out!...
- Pamper Your Mom for Mother's Day!
- Why, HELLO Kitty!
- Lipstick That Stays Put!
- She Wore An Itsy, Bitsy, Teentie, Weenie, Yellow P...
- Is Your Manicure Illegal?
- ▼ May (22)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)