Thursday, May 24, 2012
Fashion Faux Pas: the Electronic Bra
The latest chest-growing product is the Bosom Max Massaging Bra. It actually comes in a set with a few lotions and stuff, but the bra itself really intrigued me.
Basically, it's a vibrating bra. You can adjust the frequency (three speeds!!!), and wearing it is supposed to increase circulation and stimulate the breast tissue.
Umm...this is the most ridiculous product I've seen in a while. I fail to see how a vibrating bra can add bulk to your breasts. It just seems crazy. And it's not like you can just wear it around in public. You'd have to schedule time during the day in which you stay home in order to get enough boob vibrating time.
Am I the only one who finds this hilariously stupid?! Ladies, love the body you have. Being flat-chested and confident is way better than wearing an electric bra. I promise.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- The Only Swimsuit You'll Ever Need
- Scent-sational: VS Love is Heavenly GIVEAWAY!!!
- Shimmer and Shine!
- Get a Perfect Pout
- Estee Lauder Gift With Purchase!
- Payless Pre-Summer Sale
- Fashion Faux Pas: the Electronic Bra
- The Prettiest Nail Pens Out There
- The Most Convenient Lip Gloss EVER!
- You've Done it Again, Target!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Wearing a Saran Wrap Headband
- Super Shimmery Hair Tip
- Beauty Boo-Boo: $62,000 Lipstick
- Love it! Denim-Hued Nail Polish
- Fashion Faux Pas: Robbing a Gas Station in a Pink ...
- Gorgey Gift for Mom--ON SALE!
- Want Your Man to Be More Like Ken? Check This Out!...
- Pamper Your Mom for Mother's Day!
- Why, HELLO Kitty!
- Lipstick That Stays Put!
- She Wore An Itsy, Bitsy, Teentie, Weenie, Yellow P...
- Is Your Manicure Illegal?
- ▼ May (22)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)