Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Designer Angel Sanchez decided to pair his gorgeous wedding attire with these hideous saran wrap headbands for his show during Bridal Fashion Week.
Needless to say, I was shocked. And quite upset.
I realize that runway fashion isn't necessarily meant for the real world, but honestly even for the runway, it's a bit much.
The only plus side to this "trend" is that you can simply run to the grocery store and pick up a roll of saran wrap to get the look. And I suppose that it could come in handy on rainy days...but that's just not enough for me.
You can literally go to the dollar store and find a simple black headband that would look a million times better than this ridiculousness.
If I ever see anyone sporting this look, chances are I will strangle them with their own saran wrap monstrosity.
That is all.
- The Only Swimsuit You'll Ever Need
- Scent-sational: VS Love is Heavenly GIVEAWAY!!!
- Shimmer and Shine!
- Get a Perfect Pout
- Estee Lauder Gift With Purchase!
- Payless Pre-Summer Sale
- Fashion Faux Pas: the Electronic Bra
- The Prettiest Nail Pens Out There
- The Most Convenient Lip Gloss EVER!
- You've Done it Again, Target!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Wearing a Saran Wrap Headband
- Super Shimmery Hair Tip
- Beauty Boo-Boo: $62,000 Lipstick
- Love it! Denim-Hued Nail Polish
- Fashion Faux Pas: Robbing a Gas Station in a Pink ...
- Gorgey Gift for Mom--ON SALE!
- Want Your Man to Be More Like Ken? Check This Out!...
- Pamper Your Mom for Mother's Day!
- Why, HELLO Kitty!
- Lipstick That Stays Put!
- She Wore An Itsy, Bitsy, Teentie, Weenie, Yellow P...
- Is Your Manicure Illegal?
- ▼ May (22)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)