Wednesday, May 23, 2012
The Prettiest Nail Pens Out There
Just in case you haven't noticed, I've become obsessed with nail polish and nail art over the course of the past few months or so. I'm constantly looking for something new and different to try out, and Laqa's Nail Polish Pens really tickle my fancy.
I'm always a sucker for packaging, and the boxes that the pens come in are totally gorgey. I also love nail pens in general, but often have a hard time with them (especially the ones that you have to squeeze). These polish pens click like a real pen to release the polish. It's a lot less messy than any other nail polish, and the colors are super pretty.
Each color has a unique name, like Incestuous, Pimpin', Squid Ink, and Fancypants, just to name a few. I love fun names for nail polishes and will often buy a polish solely based on its name, just so I can talk about it. There's just something about a great name that makes anything more appealing.
I'm absolutely in love with these nail polish pens! Each pen is about $15, which is kinda steep, but the quality is definitely there. The pens are also great for painting your nails on the go!
Looking for a gift? This super cute Whip It Giftbox includes two colored polish pens, a topcoat pen, and two remover pads for under $50.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- The Only Swimsuit You'll Ever Need
- Scent-sational: VS Love is Heavenly GIVEAWAY!!!
- Shimmer and Shine!
- Get a Perfect Pout
- Estee Lauder Gift With Purchase!
- Payless Pre-Summer Sale
- Fashion Faux Pas: the Electronic Bra
- The Prettiest Nail Pens Out There
- The Most Convenient Lip Gloss EVER!
- You've Done it Again, Target!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Wearing a Saran Wrap Headband
- Super Shimmery Hair Tip
- Beauty Boo-Boo: $62,000 Lipstick
- Love it! Denim-Hued Nail Polish
- Fashion Faux Pas: Robbing a Gas Station in a Pink ...
- Gorgey Gift for Mom--ON SALE!
- Want Your Man to Be More Like Ken? Check This Out!...
- Pamper Your Mom for Mother's Day!
- Why, HELLO Kitty!
- Lipstick That Stays Put!
- She Wore An Itsy, Bitsy, Teentie, Weenie, Yellow P...
- Is Your Manicure Illegal?
- ▼ May (22)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)