Saturday, May 12, 2012
Super Shimmery Hair Tip
I recently tried out their fabulous Shimmer Sheets. They come in a few different colors--I tried the bronze and the pink. Now, their intended purpose is for use on your face and body, which the sheets are great for, but I found another fab use.
If you take a couple Shimmer Sheets and rub them through your hair, it adds just enough shimmer to make your hair look healthy and shiny, without looking like a disco ball. They also help soak up grease, so you can go a little longer between washing.
My advice is to carry around some of these sheets with you at all times, since you can use them for practically anything!
Each pack of 20 is a mere $3. So stock up and try out all the colors!
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- The Only Swimsuit You'll Ever Need
- Scent-sational: VS Love is Heavenly GIVEAWAY!!!
- Shimmer and Shine!
- Get a Perfect Pout
- Estee Lauder Gift With Purchase!
- Payless Pre-Summer Sale
- Fashion Faux Pas: the Electronic Bra
- The Prettiest Nail Pens Out There
- The Most Convenient Lip Gloss EVER!
- You've Done it Again, Target!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Wearing a Saran Wrap Headband
- Super Shimmery Hair Tip
- Beauty Boo-Boo: $62,000 Lipstick
- Love it! Denim-Hued Nail Polish
- Fashion Faux Pas: Robbing a Gas Station in a Pink ...
- Gorgey Gift for Mom--ON SALE!
- Want Your Man to Be More Like Ken? Check This Out!...
- Pamper Your Mom for Mother's Day!
- Why, HELLO Kitty!
- Lipstick That Stays Put!
- She Wore An Itsy, Bitsy, Teentie, Weenie, Yellow P...
- Is Your Manicure Illegal?
- ▼ May (22)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)