Friday, May 25, 2012
Payless already sells amazing shoes for us ladies who don't have hundreds to spend on footwear. But for the next few days, they're having a HUGE sale on top of their already low prices!
These adorable Pippa Flower Sandals are a mere $11.99, and they come in five fab colors! They're perfect for nearly any occasion--you can dress them up and wear them with a pretty summer dress, or dress them down and pair them with some jean capris and a solid tee. Either way, your feet will look super cute.
I'm also totally in love with these Jupiter Platform Sandals. I've had my eye on them for a while, but just didn't really have the extra cash to buy them. But now that they're on sale for under $15, I think I can pull it off! I really love the bright colors used. Pink and purple are my absolute faves. The adjustable strap is perfect for people like me who have tiny feet, and the platform makes the heel look much higher than it is (translation: less pain). If you're not loving the colors, the sandals come in some other solid hues, and my all-time go-to favorite, leopard print!
The sale is only going on till Monday, so act fast!
- The Only Swimsuit You'll Ever Need
- Scent-sational: VS Love is Heavenly GIVEAWAY!!!
- Shimmer and Shine!
- Get a Perfect Pout
- Estee Lauder Gift With Purchase!
- Payless Pre-Summer Sale
- Fashion Faux Pas: the Electronic Bra
- The Prettiest Nail Pens Out There
- The Most Convenient Lip Gloss EVER!
- You've Done it Again, Target!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Wearing a Saran Wrap Headband
- Super Shimmery Hair Tip
- Beauty Boo-Boo: $62,000 Lipstick
- Love it! Denim-Hued Nail Polish
- Fashion Faux Pas: Robbing a Gas Station in a Pink ...
- Gorgey Gift for Mom--ON SALE!
- Want Your Man to Be More Like Ken? Check This Out!...
- Pamper Your Mom for Mother's Day!
- Why, HELLO Kitty!
- Lipstick That Stays Put!
- She Wore An Itsy, Bitsy, Teentie, Weenie, Yellow P...
- Is Your Manicure Illegal?
- ▼ May (22)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)