Monday, May 21, 2012
BUT, the latest addition to my collection, the super convenient Smile Shimmer Lip Gloss by Willa, is amazing. I love love love the clip. I know it's kind of a small detail, but I've been hooking this gloss onto my purse for easy access, and it's been crazily helpful. My bag is usually such a mess and filled to the brim with everything you could ever imagine. So having access to lip gloss without having to dump out my entire purse is pretty much life-saving.
In the past, I have owned lip glosses that clip onto things. It's not like it's some sort of new technology. But usually, the gloss itself sucks. It's like they trade quality for functionality. That's not the case with this gloss. I'd even love it sans clip. It comes in three colors and flavors--clear mint, watermelon, and mandarin. I'm partial to the mandarin hue, myself, as it gives lips a little burst of a coral-ish peachy color. That said, the other glosses are fab as well.
The colors are all quite sheer, but not to the point where the color isn't noticeable. It gives off just enough color to make your lips look like your own lips, only better. That's a really great way to go for summer, when you don't want to look like you've slathered on a thick lipstick.
I also really love the feel of the gloss. It feels buttery, smooth, and isn't sticky at all. Basically, it's the perfect lip gloss out there.
It's not very pricey either. You can try it out yourself for $6.50.
Disclosure: This post contains a sample product sent for consideration by a PR company. My priority is to you, and I honor that commitment by being honest! If you have any questions about this, please email me.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- The Only Swimsuit You'll Ever Need
- Scent-sational: VS Love is Heavenly GIVEAWAY!!!
- Shimmer and Shine!
- Get a Perfect Pout
- Estee Lauder Gift With Purchase!
- Payless Pre-Summer Sale
- Fashion Faux Pas: the Electronic Bra
- The Prettiest Nail Pens Out There
- The Most Convenient Lip Gloss EVER!
- You've Done it Again, Target!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Wearing a Saran Wrap Headband
- Super Shimmery Hair Tip
- Beauty Boo-Boo: $62,000 Lipstick
- Love it! Denim-Hued Nail Polish
- Fashion Faux Pas: Robbing a Gas Station in a Pink ...
- Gorgey Gift for Mom--ON SALE!
- Want Your Man to Be More Like Ken? Check This Out!...
- Pamper Your Mom for Mother's Day!
- Why, HELLO Kitty!
- Lipstick That Stays Put!
- She Wore An Itsy, Bitsy, Teentie, Weenie, Yellow P...
- Is Your Manicure Illegal?
- ▼ May (22)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)