Maybelline's latest Color Show Nail Polish.
There are bunches of colors, but what I really like are their two denim-inspired colors. I tried Styled Out, which was the darker of the two, and loved the result. The color is actually a bit darker than it is in the picture--it actually looks like denim.
What I love about it, is that you can wear this polish anytime you wear jeans! Since it matches the blue on your denim, it's practically a neutral shade. At the same time, blue is super hot right now and gives a great punch of color.
I also found that I only needed one medium-thick coat for the polish to be completely opaque. The brush is also a bit thicker than most, which makes it super easy to apply.
Maybelline has tried the nail polish thing in the past (and they actually still sell their old line), and I was never really impressed. But this new line (and the denim color specifically), is right up there with salon quality polish.
The best part is that you can buy a bottle for under $3. I can't find a site to buy them online because they are so new, but I saw this color at Walgreens, and I imagine anywhere that sells Maybelline cosmetics should have the line by the end of the month at the latest!
Disclosure: This post contains a sample product sent for consideration by a PR company. My priority is to you, and I honor that commitment by being honest! If you have any questions about this, please email me.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- The Only Swimsuit You'll Ever Need
- Scent-sational: VS Love is Heavenly GIVEAWAY!!!
- Shimmer and Shine!
- Get a Perfect Pout
- Estee Lauder Gift With Purchase!
- Payless Pre-Summer Sale
- Fashion Faux Pas: the Electronic Bra
- The Prettiest Nail Pens Out There
- The Most Convenient Lip Gloss EVER!
- You've Done it Again, Target!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Wearing a Saran Wrap Headband
- Super Shimmery Hair Tip
- Beauty Boo-Boo: $62,000 Lipstick
- Love it! Denim-Hued Nail Polish
- Fashion Faux Pas: Robbing a Gas Station in a Pink ...
- Gorgey Gift for Mom--ON SALE!
- Want Your Man to Be More Like Ken? Check This Out!...
- Pamper Your Mom for Mother's Day!
- Why, HELLO Kitty!
- Lipstick That Stays Put!
- She Wore An Itsy, Bitsy, Teentie, Weenie, Yellow P...
- Is Your Manicure Illegal?
- ▼ May (22)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)