Summertime is when I let my true love for shoes really shine through. It's hard to find cute shoes for winter, especially living in New England and having to walk around in tons of snow constantly. I've ruined many a pair of pretty shoes that way.
So warm weather is quite perfecto for wearing lighter-hued shoes, and even delicate-detailed heels! And I absolutely love it.
These adorable Kylene Peep Toe Wedges are at the top of my must have list. I totally love the light turquoise hue and the ruffle detail. It's ultra feminine without being obvious and in your face. The shoe actually does come in pink, and though pink is my fave color, I think that with this particular shoe it would be almost too girly. I know, I know...the ultimate girly girl saying something's too girly?! Don't get me wrong, a pair of bright pink shoes can be fun, but these super gorgey wedges just look perfect the way they are, in a bit of an unexpected color.
The best part? Each pair is a mere $29.99, AND Payless is currently running a BOGO sesh--so pick out another pair for your fab tootsies!
Monday, June 25, 2012
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- My Overly-Priced Obsession: Guerlain By Pucci Blus...
- Bath & Body Works Sale AND Gift with Purchase
- A Little Ring with Some Bling!
- The Look For Less: Shimmer Lip Gloss
- Skincare Fit for a Princess!
- The Ultimate Girly Summer Shoes
- How to Clean...ANYTHING!
- Crayola Nail Polish (For Real!!)
- Shop it to Me HUGE GIVEAWAY!!!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Mustache Parties
- Happy Father's Day From Dr. Brandt
- Happy Father's Day, Daddio!!
- Damaged Hair? Try Living Proof Restore!
- Celebrate National Flip Flop Day!
- Designer Band-Aids Make Fab Accesories
- ELF Gift With Purchase!
- Who DOESN'T Need a Piranha Purse?!
- Funky Retro Sunglasses Rock My World
- Pixi Gift with Purchase!
- Figure Flattering Dress for Under $35!
- Man Mishap: The V-Neck Tee
- ▼ June (21)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)