I know this is a beauty and fashion blog, but hear me out--true fashionistas should have clean clothing, accessories, hair and even homes (though I'm not the best example of that last one).
The site is really easy to navigate, and really does tell you in detail how to clean literally everything that could possibly need to be cleaned. And some of them are actually outrageously specific and hilarious (but still helpful to some, I suppose!)
Here's a list of my faves:
- How to Clean Gum From Hair
- How to Remove "Farm Smell" from Humans (because this is actually something that unfortunately is needed when you live in New Hampshire)
- How to Remove Makeup Stains
- How to Clean Rope Covering on High Heel Wedge (told you it got specific!)
- How to Remove Nail Polish from Fabrics (who out there hasn't spilled nail polish all over the place?!)
- How to Clean a Crown or Tiara (because, clearly, that's a constant problem for me hahaha)
See what I mean? And the list goes on and on. You can just click on whatever category you want, and you'll get a huge list. Or, you can do a search for a certain item that needs cleaning ASAP.
I'll def be getting a ton of use out of this site--check it out for yourself!