Saturday, June 30, 2012
Okay, so it's fair to say that I'm quite a drugstore beauty queen. I can find great quality makeup products at pretty low prices. But that doesn't mean that I don't enjoy a pricey treat from time to time.
Especially when that treat involves Gucci.
My new love is this Guerlain by Emilio Pucci Terra Azzaurra Bronzing Powder & Blush. It's a lovely hybrid of bronzer and blush in a gorgeous array of colors. The powder is super pigmented, so this is a compact that'll last you a while.
What I love most about this is that Guerlain's already legendary powder has been combined with Emilio Pucci's prints. When beauty and fashion unite, something amazing happens!
The Bronzer/Blush combo comes in a really fabulous Pucci pouch (and let's be honest--it's what really catches my eye!) The blue hues in the pattern are perfect for summer. This duo is really the ultimate beach accessory.
Now onto the not-so-exciting stuff. Each compact is $75. Vair vair expensive. But I think it's okay to splurge on one nice makeup product a season, as long as you stick to cheaper alternatives the rest of the time...or is that just me trying to talk myself into the idea?
- My Overly-Priced Obsession: Guerlain By Pucci Blus...
- Bath & Body Works Sale AND Gift with Purchase
- A Little Ring with Some Bling!
- The Look For Less: Shimmer Lip Gloss
- Skincare Fit for a Princess!
- The Ultimate Girly Summer Shoes
- How to Clean...ANYTHING!
- Crayola Nail Polish (For Real!!)
- Shop it to Me HUGE GIVEAWAY!!!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Mustache Parties
- Happy Father's Day From Dr. Brandt
- Happy Father's Day, Daddio!!
- Damaged Hair? Try Living Proof Restore!
- Celebrate National Flip Flop Day!
- Designer Band-Aids Make Fab Accesories
- ELF Gift With Purchase!
- Who DOESN'T Need a Piranha Purse?!
- Funky Retro Sunglasses Rock My World
- Pixi Gift with Purchase!
- Figure Flattering Dress for Under $35!
- Man Mishap: The V-Neck Tee
- ▼ June (21)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)