Tuesday, June 5, 2012
Currently, DermStore is offering up a fabbity-fabulous Pixi GWP. All you have to do is spend $40 or more on Pixi products and the gift is instantly added to your shopping cart.
The freebie includes everything you need for a day or nighttime look. You get a Pretty Eye Perfection shadow palette (with an amazing mix of neutral and bright colors), an Endless Silky Eye Pen in Black, and a mini Eye Bright Primer. At a $50 value, this GWP is perfect for anyone looking for some fab new eye products.
Personally, I've always loved Pixi's beauty products. Their eye shadows are always very highly pigmented, and their liners apply super smoothly.
And believe me, spending $40 on Pixi products really isn't that difficult. My suggestions? Try out their Fake Awake kit. It includes everything you need to make yourself look absolutely gorgey, even when you aren't exactly feeling it. Their Lash Booster Mascara in Blackest Blue is also phenomenal. The blue tint brightens eyes, and the mascara itself is one of my faves.
I'm not sure how long this GWP is going on for, so I'd start ordering asap!
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- My Overly-Priced Obsession: Guerlain By Pucci Blus...
- Bath & Body Works Sale AND Gift with Purchase
- A Little Ring with Some Bling!
- The Look For Less: Shimmer Lip Gloss
- Skincare Fit for a Princess!
- The Ultimate Girly Summer Shoes
- How to Clean...ANYTHING!
- Crayola Nail Polish (For Real!!)
- Shop it to Me HUGE GIVEAWAY!!!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Mustache Parties
- Happy Father's Day From Dr. Brandt
- Happy Father's Day, Daddio!!
- Damaged Hair? Try Living Proof Restore!
- Celebrate National Flip Flop Day!
- Designer Band-Aids Make Fab Accesories
- ELF Gift With Purchase!
- Who DOESN'T Need a Piranha Purse?!
- Funky Retro Sunglasses Rock My World
- Pixi Gift with Purchase!
- Figure Flattering Dress for Under $35!
- Man Mishap: The V-Neck Tee
- ▼ June (21)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)