Tuesday, June 19, 2012
I'm really diggin' their Mini Nail Polish Set. It comes in an adorable box, much like the original crayons, and there are eight gorgey hues!
The colors are bright and exactly what you'd expect from Crayola. It's also great because I've been going through a phase of wearing super bright polishes, and I'm quite fickle when it comes to painting my nails. I generally like to paint them every couple of days because I get easily bored with the color I have on. So this is perfect for ladies like me, who want to try out a bunch of different looks. I think it'd even be cool to wear all the colors--different ones on each nail. This is a really good set to experiment with.
I'm absolutely in love with this set!
You can buy your own for $12.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- My Overly-Priced Obsession: Guerlain By Pucci Blus...
- Bath & Body Works Sale AND Gift with Purchase
- A Little Ring with Some Bling!
- The Look For Less: Shimmer Lip Gloss
- Skincare Fit for a Princess!
- The Ultimate Girly Summer Shoes
- How to Clean...ANYTHING!
- Crayola Nail Polish (For Real!!)
- Shop it to Me HUGE GIVEAWAY!!!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Mustache Parties
- Happy Father's Day From Dr. Brandt
- Happy Father's Day, Daddio!!
- Damaged Hair? Try Living Proof Restore!
- Celebrate National Flip Flop Day!
- Designer Band-Aids Make Fab Accesories
- ELF Gift With Purchase!
- Who DOESN'T Need a Piranha Purse?!
- Funky Retro Sunglasses Rock My World
- Pixi Gift with Purchase!
- Figure Flattering Dress for Under $35!
- Man Mishap: The V-Neck Tee
- ▼ June (21)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)