Friday, December 7, 2012
In recent years, people have been wearing ugly Christmas sweaters more and more; half of them simply because they're ugly and they think it's funny.
Well, guess what? The joke's on you because you look like an idiot.
I stumbled upon this gem of a picture and almost peed my pants. This lovely couple is breaking at least three fashion violations: wearing matching outfits, wearing ugly Christmas sweaters, and the guy is wearing a scarf. Guys in scarves are a whole other issue.
Regardless, the matchy-matchy Christmas couple look is not okay. I don't care if you get invited to an "ugly Christmas sweater party" (which seems to be the latest craze), it's still ugly. I don't get the appeal. When I go to holiday parties, I like to look my best. Maybe I'm crazy, but when did looking like shit become a celebration??!
If you own an ugly holiday sweater, get rid of it now. And if you know any fash-holes who owns one, please report the offenders to me and I'll make sure they go to fashion jail.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- Double Duty: Lipstick and Tooth Whitener in One!
- How to Determine Your Skin Tone ( and What Makeup ...
- Fresh Faced: Almay Smart Shade Powder Blush
- Holiday Gift Guide: Girly Bows
- Lusting for Leopard
- Fashion Faux Pas: Meggings
- Wine + Makeup = the Best Gift Ever!
- Sniff This: Bombshell Diamonds
- How to Get Long, Lushious Lashes
- The Perfect Gift from Kiss My Face (and a GIVEAWAY...
- Fashion Faux Pas: Ugly Christmas Sweaters
- Look Pretty For a Good Cause
- Show Some State Pride!
- Holiday Gift Guide: BaubleBar & Essie Gift Set
- Late Night? Quick Morning Beauty Shortcuts
- Fashion Faux Pas: Horrifying Jean Sandal Boots
- What's in My Makeup Bag: Holiday Edition
- ▼ December (17)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)