Avon), always has gorgeous, well-made products.
They're also constantly selling items in which proceeds are donated to a good cause. Their latest M.Powerment Gift Set is a perfect example of this.
The set includes a fab lipstick in a brand new shade, m.powerment petal. It's a pinkish/nude hue, so it works on nearly any skintone. I've tried their lipsticks before and I absolutely love them. They apply super smoothly and are ultra moisturizing. On its own, it's a great buy. I'm also a huge fan of the pink tube it's packaged in.
In addition to the lipstick, the set includes a purse-sized mirror in glimmering shades of pink. Again, I'd even buy this product on its own. It's just so pretty! And the fact that it's pink doesn't hurt.
The set actually makes a great gift. I'd stock up on these and hand them out to your fellow ladies for Christmas!
The best part is that 100% of the proceeds from each set (about $18) is immediately donated to the m.powerment by mark foundation. It's a philanthropic initiative dedicated to breaking the cycle of dating abuse and partner violence.
A shocking 1 in 4 women will be abused by a partner in their lifetime. I honestly had no idea it was that bad.
So help out and buy this gorgey set for $24. It's a great cause that gives you an excuse to buy some pretty lipstick and a mirror. How can you say no to that?!
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- Double Duty: Lipstick and Tooth Whitener in One!
- How to Determine Your Skin Tone ( and What Makeup ...
- Fresh Faced: Almay Smart Shade Powder Blush
- Holiday Gift Guide: Girly Bows
- Lusting for Leopard
- Fashion Faux Pas: Meggings
- Wine + Makeup = the Best Gift Ever!
- Sniff This: Bombshell Diamonds
- How to Get Long, Lushious Lashes
- The Perfect Gift from Kiss My Face (and a GIVEAWAY...
- Fashion Faux Pas: Ugly Christmas Sweaters
- Look Pretty For a Good Cause
- Show Some State Pride!
- Holiday Gift Guide: BaubleBar & Essie Gift Set
- Late Night? Quick Morning Beauty Shortcuts
- Fashion Faux Pas: Horrifying Jean Sandal Boots
- What's in My Makeup Bag: Holiday Edition
- ▼ December (17)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)