Monday, December 17, 2012
I'm obsessed with these Metal Bow Elastics from Henri Bendel.
They're perfect to wear when you just feel like throwing your hair up in a ponytail because they add to the look.
Bows are not for little girls anymore. Whether you want to add a little glam to a silky updo or are looking to hold back rope braids, these precious, chic elastics are the perfect glittering accent. And since they have a little bling to them, they're perfect to wear for holiday parties.
As a bonus, you can use these as bracelets! Gotta love products that have multiple uses!
They make a great gift for anyone, but of course I highly suggest you also buy a set of your own. Each set retails at $28.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- Double Duty: Lipstick and Tooth Whitener in One!
- How to Determine Your Skin Tone ( and What Makeup ...
- Fresh Faced: Almay Smart Shade Powder Blush
- Holiday Gift Guide: Girly Bows
- Lusting for Leopard
- Fashion Faux Pas: Meggings
- Wine + Makeup = the Best Gift Ever!
- Sniff This: Bombshell Diamonds
- How to Get Long, Lushious Lashes
- The Perfect Gift from Kiss My Face (and a GIVEAWAY...
- Fashion Faux Pas: Ugly Christmas Sweaters
- Look Pretty For a Good Cause
- Show Some State Pride!
- Holiday Gift Guide: BaubleBar & Essie Gift Set
- Late Night? Quick Morning Beauty Shortcuts
- Fashion Faux Pas: Horrifying Jean Sandal Boots
- What's in My Makeup Bag: Holiday Edition
- ▼ December (17)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)