Wednesday, December 5, 2012
These adorable State Pride Necklaces from Kris Nations immediately caught my attention. There's nothing remotely tacky about them, in fact they're quite dainty, measuring in at about a 1 inch square. Each state is a little different, as they're in the shape of the state you choose, but they're roughly around the same size. Personally, I love the fact that tiny New Hampshire is just as large as the California charm!
I just think these charms are very charming (hahaha I'm hilarious). Since they're so small, they look like any other pretty necklace out there, but upon a closer look, it's clearly your state and is a very unique piece of jewelry.
All of the states are available and come in your choice of silver or gold. Lived in a few different places like me? Buy a few different necklaces and wear them together for an eye-catching look!
You can get these fab baubles for under $50.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- Double Duty: Lipstick and Tooth Whitener in One!
- How to Determine Your Skin Tone ( and What Makeup ...
- Fresh Faced: Almay Smart Shade Powder Blush
- Holiday Gift Guide: Girly Bows
- Lusting for Leopard
- Fashion Faux Pas: Meggings
- Wine + Makeup = the Best Gift Ever!
- Sniff This: Bombshell Diamonds
- How to Get Long, Lushious Lashes
- The Perfect Gift from Kiss My Face (and a GIVEAWAY...
- Fashion Faux Pas: Ugly Christmas Sweaters
- Look Pretty For a Good Cause
- Show Some State Pride!
- Holiday Gift Guide: BaubleBar & Essie Gift Set
- Late Night? Quick Morning Beauty Shortcuts
- Fashion Faux Pas: Horrifying Jean Sandal Boots
- What's in My Makeup Bag: Holiday Edition
- ▼ December (17)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)