Wednesday, December 5, 2012
Show Some State Pride!
These adorable State Pride Necklaces from Kris Nations immediately caught my attention. There's nothing remotely tacky about them, in fact they're quite dainty, measuring in at about a 1 inch square. Each state is a little different, as they're in the shape of the state you choose, but they're roughly around the same size. Personally, I love the fact that tiny New Hampshire is just as large as the California charm!
I just think these charms are very charming (hahaha I'm hilarious). Since they're so small, they look like any other pretty necklace out there, but upon a closer look, it's clearly your state and is a very unique piece of jewelry.
All of the states are available and come in your choice of silver or gold. Lived in a few different places like me? Buy a few different necklaces and wear them together for an eye-catching look!
You can get these fab baubles for under $50.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- Double Duty: Lipstick and Tooth Whitener in One!
- How to Determine Your Skin Tone ( and What Makeup ...
- Fresh Faced: Almay Smart Shade Powder Blush
- Holiday Gift Guide: Girly Bows
- Lusting for Leopard
- Fashion Faux Pas: Meggings
- Wine + Makeup = the Best Gift Ever!
- Sniff This: Bombshell Diamonds
- How to Get Long, Lushious Lashes
- The Perfect Gift from Kiss My Face (and a GIVEAWAY...
- Fashion Faux Pas: Ugly Christmas Sweaters
- Look Pretty For a Good Cause
- Show Some State Pride!
- Holiday Gift Guide: BaubleBar & Essie Gift Set
- Late Night? Quick Morning Beauty Shortcuts
- Fashion Faux Pas: Horrifying Jean Sandal Boots
- What's in My Makeup Bag: Holiday Edition
- ▼ December (17)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)