Tuesday, December 11, 2012
Sniff This: Bombshell Diamonds
It's a well-known fact that diamonds are a girl's best friend. Victoria's Secret's latest holiday fragrance, Bombshell Diamonds, captures the glamorous feel that diamonds have.
When I first heard of the scent, I couldn't wait to try it out. I've always loved the fragrances that Victoria's Secret offers up. But--let's be real here--the idea of smelling as alluring as diamonds are just sounds plain awesome.
True to form, the scent is amazing (and boyfriend approved)! It really does smell the way you would expect from a "diamond" perfume. It's seductive, elegant and ultra glam all at once. This is a scent that's perfect to wear for a night out.
Bombshell Diamonds is definitely diva-licious. Though it is a powerful scent, it's not overwhelming or heavy. It contains raspberry pulp, pink pepper, passion fruit, mandarin and pear sorbet for the main notes. The central notes are litchi blossom, ginger lily, hypnotic jasmine, brilliant poppy and juicy plum. The scent lingers with sensual notes of sandalwood, creamy musk, white amber crystals, frosted vanilla crème and warm cedar.
It sounds like a lot packed into one fragrance, but somehow it works!
And can we just talk about the bottle? Per usual, I'm obsessed. The bejeweled bottle looks like it's literally dripping with diamonds and glamour. This is definitely a bottle to put on display.
The scent is $55 for a 1.7 oz. bottle. A little goes a long way with this stuff. Accompanying products include body mist and shimmer lotion. You can buy the products in stores and online.
So, give in to glamour and give the gift of smelling great this holiday season! And, of course, treat yourself to some of that glam!
Disclosure: This post contains a product sent for review consideration. My priority is to you, and I honor that commitment by being honest! If you have any questions about this, please email me.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- Double Duty: Lipstick and Tooth Whitener in One!
- How to Determine Your Skin Tone ( and What Makeup ...
- Fresh Faced: Almay Smart Shade Powder Blush
- Holiday Gift Guide: Girly Bows
- Lusting for Leopard
- Fashion Faux Pas: Meggings
- Wine + Makeup = the Best Gift Ever!
- Sniff This: Bombshell Diamonds
- How to Get Long, Lushious Lashes
- The Perfect Gift from Kiss My Face (and a GIVEAWAY...
- Fashion Faux Pas: Ugly Christmas Sweaters
- Look Pretty For a Good Cause
- Show Some State Pride!
- Holiday Gift Guide: BaubleBar & Essie Gift Set
- Late Night? Quick Morning Beauty Shortcuts
- Fashion Faux Pas: Horrifying Jean Sandal Boots
- What's in My Makeup Bag: Holiday Edition
- ▼ December (17)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)