Tuesday, December 18, 2012
As I wandered around CVS today, I stumbled upon a total beauty gem! Almay's Smart Shade Powder Blush is simply amazing.
I've always been a fan of their Smart Shade products--I don't know how Almay does it, but somehow all of the products magically match my super pale skintone (a real feat).
So when I saw this blush, I got super excited! I literally ran home to try it out. The pink/rose color is what I went with, though there are two other, darker, options. The pink seems to be the lightest and I had a feeling it'd work for me.
As with all their Smart Shade products, the blush contains a self-adjusting formula that is perfect for your skin. It looks different on everyone--depending on your own personal skintone, you actually get the perfect "you" shade of blush!
I can't find these guys online, but you can find them in drugstores like CVS and Walgreens. I imagine that as it becomes more popular it'll be all over the place. I got mine for under $7.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- Double Duty: Lipstick and Tooth Whitener in One!
- How to Determine Your Skin Tone ( and What Makeup ...
- Fresh Faced: Almay Smart Shade Powder Blush
- Holiday Gift Guide: Girly Bows
- Lusting for Leopard
- Fashion Faux Pas: Meggings
- Wine + Makeup = the Best Gift Ever!
- Sniff This: Bombshell Diamonds
- How to Get Long, Lushious Lashes
- The Perfect Gift from Kiss My Face (and a GIVEAWAY...
- Fashion Faux Pas: Ugly Christmas Sweaters
- Look Pretty For a Good Cause
- Show Some State Pride!
- Holiday Gift Guide: BaubleBar & Essie Gift Set
- Late Night? Quick Morning Beauty Shortcuts
- Fashion Faux Pas: Horrifying Jean Sandal Boots
- What's in My Makeup Bag: Holiday Edition
- ▼ December (17)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)