Tuesday, December 4, 2012
Holiday Gift Guide: BaubleBar & Essie Gift Set
In the past, I haven't really been "matchy-matchy" with my nail polish. I like it to stand out, rather than blend in with whatever I'm wearing.
That said, I really like the idea of matching your nails to your jewelry! This season, BaubleBar and Essie (two of my fave brands) have teamed up to create awesome combos of polish and bangles. I absolutely love it.
The idea is really cool. I mean, I love nail polish, and I love bracelets, so it's really a match made in heaven. I don't think that the result is overkill, as long as your outfit doesn't have the same main color and the set that you choose. Matching your nails to a bangle gives you the option to go for bold nails, with any outfit, without worrying whether or not the hue goes with what you're wearing. No matter what, you'll have an accessory that matches, so it's really foolproof.
Each set includes the polish, matching bangle, and two neutral bangles of your choice. You're essentially creating your own unique look that is guaranteed to look fantastic.
Each set is $50 and makes a fabulous gift for any gal out there (and obviously for yourself).
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- Double Duty: Lipstick and Tooth Whitener in One!
- How to Determine Your Skin Tone ( and What Makeup ...
- Fresh Faced: Almay Smart Shade Powder Blush
- Holiday Gift Guide: Girly Bows
- Lusting for Leopard
- Fashion Faux Pas: Meggings
- Wine + Makeup = the Best Gift Ever!
- Sniff This: Bombshell Diamonds
- How to Get Long, Lushious Lashes
- The Perfect Gift from Kiss My Face (and a GIVEAWAY...
- Fashion Faux Pas: Ugly Christmas Sweaters
- Look Pretty For a Good Cause
- Show Some State Pride!
- Holiday Gift Guide: BaubleBar & Essie Gift Set
- Late Night? Quick Morning Beauty Shortcuts
- Fashion Faux Pas: Horrifying Jean Sandal Boots
- What's in My Makeup Bag: Holiday Edition
- ▼ December (17)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)