Sunday, April 28, 2013
An Adorable Dress for Spring--For Under $15!
Even though I own about 5437895 spring and summer dresses, I'm always on the lookout for anything I can add to my ever growing collection.
I was randomly walking around Walmart with my boyfriend (who I promised I wouldn't look at clothing or makeup to!) when I spotted this gem across the store. It was love at first sight. This Lace-Up Woven Sundress is super cute. I love love love the print. Floral-chic is HUGE this season. But if you're not a flowery person, the dress comes in a few other patterns too. I already bought this pattern, but I'm thinking about getting a couple more--maybe in the solid white.
I really like the fact that the dress is unique. You wouldn't think that would be the case, as it's from Walmart, but there are some cute details that make it look almost vintage-esque.
Another thing I absolutely love is the fact that the dress has a built-in-bra. It isn't overly padded, but definitely makes it so that you can go sans bra while wearing it. Huzzah!
Right now, each dress is $14.88. The price is just too good to pass up. And I have a feeling that these are going to be sold out soon, so stock up, ladies!
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- My New Hair Color Obsession
- An Adorable Dress for Spring--For Under $15!
- Another Amazing Clinique GWP!
- The Perfect Mother's Day Gift From Fresh
- The Best Makeup Kit EVER!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Tie-Dye Harem Pants
- My Top 5 Ultimate Makeup Don'ts
- Surprise!! I'm The Latest Simon Malls Style Setter...
- Bad Hair Days Begone!
- Nail Art Made Easy!
- The Prettiest Skirt for Spring
- My Latest Obsession: Revlon's Baby Sticks
- Handy Notes (They're Super Handy!)
- Estée Lauder AERIN Garden Color Collection for Spr...
- Organize Your Makeup: Vemayca Cosmetic Bag Liners
- Fashion Faux Pas: the $91,500 T-Shirt
- ▼ April (16)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)