Wednesday, April 24, 2013
This crazily amazing Supermodel On-the-Go Makeup Kit is my new fave find, and it's perfect for anyone who wants to give VS makeup a try.
It's basically four pallets in one--you pick one of the four to connect to the actual compact (in the middle) and you can throw it in your purse or makeup bag for the day! And you can switch it up, depending on the look you're going for.
Each mini "palette" contains four complimentary eyeshadow hues, blush, gel eyeliner, and a fabulous lip gloss to boot (their lip gloss in general is to die for). Amazing, right? It quite literally has everything you could possibly need in a day. As a bonus, the kit comes with instructions for how to achieve different looks, for anyone who needs a little makeup lesson or just wants to try something new.
Honestly, I'd pay about $100 for something this convenient and gorgeous. But Victoria's Secret is practically giving it away for $25.
It's currently on sale, so I'm not sure how many they have left, so I'd get shopping ASAP!
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- My New Hair Color Obsession
- An Adorable Dress for Spring--For Under $15!
- Another Amazing Clinique GWP!
- The Perfect Mother's Day Gift From Fresh
- The Best Makeup Kit EVER!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Tie-Dye Harem Pants
- My Top 5 Ultimate Makeup Don'ts
- Surprise!! I'm The Latest Simon Malls Style Setter...
- Bad Hair Days Begone!
- Nail Art Made Easy!
- The Prettiest Skirt for Spring
- My Latest Obsession: Revlon's Baby Sticks
- Handy Notes (They're Super Handy!)
- Estée Lauder AERIN Garden Color Collection for Spr...
- Organize Your Makeup: Vemayca Cosmetic Bag Liners
- Fashion Faux Pas: the $91,500 T-Shirt
- ▼ April (16)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)