Monday, April 15, 2013
The Prettiest Skirt for Spring
So, I'm pretty much constantly on the lookout for cute dresses and skirts. My latest find is from the ever lovely Forever21--my go-to place for cheap clothing that doesn't look cheap. Their Floral Printed Tiered Skirt is quickly becoming one of my favorite pieces of clothing.
It just looks so pretty and feminine. It's really the perfect skirt for the season. That said, I'm not a huge fan of pairing the skirt with booties, like the picture suggests. I think some nude or light pink strappy sandals--or even a cute pair of flip flops--would look much better. Even a pair of metallic flats would be adorbs.
The pattern is what I'm really digging. 60s inspired floral print is all the rage on and off the runway, and I love it. There's something intriguing about a timeless, almost hippie-esque, pattern. It almost looks like it could be vintage.
The best part? Each skirt is $17.80. Since floral prints really never go out of style, a skirt like this is a springtime must-have!
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- My New Hair Color Obsession
- An Adorable Dress for Spring--For Under $15!
- Another Amazing Clinique GWP!
- The Perfect Mother's Day Gift From Fresh
- The Best Makeup Kit EVER!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Tie-Dye Harem Pants
- My Top 5 Ultimate Makeup Don'ts
- Surprise!! I'm The Latest Simon Malls Style Setter...
- Bad Hair Days Begone!
- Nail Art Made Easy!
- The Prettiest Skirt for Spring
- My Latest Obsession: Revlon's Baby Sticks
- Handy Notes (They're Super Handy!)
- Estée Lauder AERIN Garden Color Collection for Spr...
- Organize Your Makeup: Vemayca Cosmetic Bag Liners
- Fashion Faux Pas: the $91,500 T-Shirt
- ▼ April (16)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)