Friday, April 12, 2013
I'm officially obsessed with these crazily awesome Handy Notes.
Not only are they sticky notes that are shaped like hands--you can also make quite the point: give thumbs up, point at something, and even a couple I can't mention. The added flourish of being able to shape "your hand" into a bunch of helpful hand signals just tickles my fancy.
Fold the hand into a pointing gesture before adding your passive-aggressive warning. Got to get your mum to call you when she gets home? A well folded 'call me' hand gesture with your number on should do the trick.
The possibilities are endless. Ish. Well, as far as a note pad goes.
Each pad is about $8.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- My New Hair Color Obsession
- An Adorable Dress for Spring--For Under $15!
- Another Amazing Clinique GWP!
- The Perfect Mother's Day Gift From Fresh
- The Best Makeup Kit EVER!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Tie-Dye Harem Pants
- My Top 5 Ultimate Makeup Don'ts
- Surprise!! I'm The Latest Simon Malls Style Setter...
- Bad Hair Days Begone!
- Nail Art Made Easy!
- The Prettiest Skirt for Spring
- My Latest Obsession: Revlon's Baby Sticks
- Handy Notes (They're Super Handy!)
- Estée Lauder AERIN Garden Color Collection for Spr...
- Organize Your Makeup: Vemayca Cosmetic Bag Liners
- Fashion Faux Pas: the $91,500 T-Shirt
- ▼ April (16)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)