Sunday, April 14, 2013
My Latest Obsession: Revlon's Baby Sticks
I've always been a huge Revlon fan. So when I saw their latest Pacific Coast collection for spring, I was obviously super excited to try out the goods.
By far, my fave products are the amazing Limited Edition Baby Sticks. The colors featured are only available for the season and I'm in love with them all! Nothing says spring like a bright burst of color!
The product itself is fabulous--there's nothing better than a multi-tasking beauty products and these little sticks really do it all. I found that the bright pink hue (Pink Passion) worked great as a creme blush as well as a lip balm. At first glance, the color looks a bit scary, as it's so incredibly bright and bold. But because the application is so sheer, it actually adds the perfect amount of color--even for someone with super fair skin like myself. It can also be layered to achieve different looks. The formula is super blendable, so any time you want to add a pop of color to your face, it's really the way to go.
This is a must-have beauty product for the season. The convenience of it makes it a great product to keep in your purse for beauty on the go. I've already gotten a ton of use out of the one I've been keeping on me at all times. If you only carry around one beauty product this season, this is def the one to go with.
You can find the Baby Sticks at most drugstores for under $10. Make sure to stock up on the color you love most--they won't be around for long!
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- My New Hair Color Obsession
- An Adorable Dress for Spring--For Under $15!
- Another Amazing Clinique GWP!
- The Perfect Mother's Day Gift From Fresh
- The Best Makeup Kit EVER!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Tie-Dye Harem Pants
- My Top 5 Ultimate Makeup Don'ts
- Surprise!! I'm The Latest Simon Malls Style Setter...
- Bad Hair Days Begone!
- Nail Art Made Easy!
- The Prettiest Skirt for Spring
- My Latest Obsession: Revlon's Baby Sticks
- Handy Notes (They're Super Handy!)
- Estée Lauder AERIN Garden Color Collection for Spr...
- Organize Your Makeup: Vemayca Cosmetic Bag Liners
- Fashion Faux Pas: the $91,500 T-Shirt
- ▼ April (16)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)