Monday, April 22, 2013
This is one of those times.
Their Tie-Dye Harem Pants are horrible to the max. I've written about harem pants in general multiple times and about how much I hate them. But the added drawstring and tie-dye print makes it even worse (if you can believe it).
Adding to the bulkiness are two huge front pockets. I guess these "pants" (I'm using the term very lightly), are for people who don't need a purse. Don't get me wrong--I have a few cute summer dresses with pockets. But they're small and hidden. Not fully on display, and certainly not located on the largest part of my body.
I mean, let's take a look at the model. She has a perfect body, and the pants still make her hips look huge! Here's a hint: if something doesn't look good on a model, there's no way you can pull it off in real life.
At least the price is right. For $22.80, you can get your very own pair. I can't imagine what you'd wear them with, but I definitely encourage you to order them and burn them. Seriously. Ew.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- My New Hair Color Obsession
- An Adorable Dress for Spring--For Under $15!
- Another Amazing Clinique GWP!
- The Perfect Mother's Day Gift From Fresh
- The Best Makeup Kit EVER!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Tie-Dye Harem Pants
- My Top 5 Ultimate Makeup Don'ts
- Surprise!! I'm The Latest Simon Malls Style Setter...
- Bad Hair Days Begone!
- Nail Art Made Easy!
- The Prettiest Skirt for Spring
- My Latest Obsession: Revlon's Baby Sticks
- Handy Notes (They're Super Handy!)
- Estée Lauder AERIN Garden Color Collection for Spr...
- Organize Your Makeup: Vemayca Cosmetic Bag Liners
- Fashion Faux Pas: the $91,500 T-Shirt
- ▼ April (16)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)