Sunday, January 9, 2011
Clogs are just super comfy, and look great at the same time (unless you're wearing crocs, which I have expressed my hate for many times). Other than crocs though, there are some amazingly cute designs out there.
Payless has these great Frost Fur Clogs that I'm currently obsessed with. I love all the little details--the studs, the faux fur and the fact that they basically go with any outfit.
Bonus? Each pair is only about $30.
- ► 2012 (250)
- Fashion Mag Focus: Mauve Magazine
- Oribe's Solution to Flat, Boring Locks
- New Fab Baubles: Unique Designs by Karyn Dionne (...
- The Cutest Sunglasses. EVER.
- Nicole by OPI Walmart Exclusive Polishes Giveaway!...
- The Secret to Kissable Lips
- Be Proud to Show Off Your Bra Straps with Exposed ...
- New Winter Issue of Applaud Women is Out!
- Fab Coupon For $3 Off Any Boots Product from Targe...
- Fashion Faux Pas: Mismatch Pajama Pants in Public
- Good Enough to Eat: Shea Terra Organics Chocolate ...
- The PR Scoop with Nadia: Making Your Next Event S...
- Fab Lancome Gift With Purchase at Saks!
- Dave's Take: Top 20 Simple Ways to Impress Your La...
- Payless Has Makeup??
- The Best Cities to Shop in the U.S.
- The Most Fabulous Slip Dress ON SALE!
- My Latest Nail Obsession: OPI Shatter Black
- Fashion Faux Pas: Hellooooo Kitty!
- Clever Clogs
- Super Duper Makeup Palette
- Sheer Lip Balm in a Stick!
- Oh Comfy Sweaters, How I Love Thee
- Super Cute Cami--ON SALE!!!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Man Scarves
- Give Your Hair Some Luster for the New Year!
- Shopping Divas Unite!
- My Beauty Resolutions for 2011!
- ▼ January (28)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)