Saturday, January 8, 2011
Well here's a fab solution: the UNII Compact Makeup Palette. Each UNII Palette Includes: a magnetized palette, an adhesive magnetic sheet with writable labels, a full-sized mirror for the makeup on the go, a movable thumb grip and a rubberized seal prevents leaks.
So basically, you can put whatever makeup you want in this palette. If you notice, most the the makeup you purchase (regardless of whether or not it comes in an actual palette) has a metal backing to it, making it perfect to go inside this amazing case. You can organize it however you want and the palette itself comes in four colors (I'm partial to the purple).
Each palette is about $30, which is great seeing as it saves you tons of time that you would have been wasting going back and forth between 574389537 palettes!
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- Fashion Mag Focus: Mauve Magazine
- Oribe's Solution to Flat, Boring Locks
- New Fab Baubles: Unique Designs by Karyn Dionne (...
- The Cutest Sunglasses. EVER.
- Nicole by OPI Walmart Exclusive Polishes Giveaway!...
- The Secret to Kissable Lips
- Be Proud to Show Off Your Bra Straps with Exposed ...
- New Winter Issue of Applaud Women is Out!
- Fab Coupon For $3 Off Any Boots Product from Targe...
- Fashion Faux Pas: Mismatch Pajama Pants in Public
- Good Enough to Eat: Shea Terra Organics Chocolate ...
- The PR Scoop with Nadia: Making Your Next Event S...
- Fab Lancome Gift With Purchase at Saks!
- Dave's Take: Top 20 Simple Ways to Impress Your La...
- Payless Has Makeup??
- The Best Cities to Shop in the U.S.
- The Most Fabulous Slip Dress ON SALE!
- My Latest Nail Obsession: OPI Shatter Black
- Fashion Faux Pas: Hellooooo Kitty!
- Clever Clogs
- Super Duper Makeup Palette
- Sheer Lip Balm in a Stick!
- Oh Comfy Sweaters, How I Love Thee
- Super Cute Cami--ON SALE!!!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Man Scarves
- Give Your Hair Some Luster for the New Year!
- Shopping Divas Unite!
- My Beauty Resolutions for 2011!
- ▼ January (28)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)