Monday, January 31, 2011

Fashion Mag Focus: Mauve Magazine

Jenny Ortakales, writer of Jenny's Open Closet (one of my personal fave fashion blogs), has created her very own online publication--Mauve magazine.

The mag is fabulous and covers loads of fashion and style info.  I'm also a little biased because I've written an article that's in the publication!  On page 7, you can read a little "about me" blurb. On pages 19-20, you can read my piece, "Five Fab Accessories Every Lady Should Own!".

The entire magazine is great, so I highly suggest taking a look through it.  Jenny is a very talented writer and fellow fashionista, so reading her stuff is just a delight.

Here's a screen shot of my article so you can see the great set-up:













Super cute, no? To check out more of Jenny's work, stop by her blog, Jenny's Open Closet.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved