Wednesday, January 26, 2011
I recently tried a new shade of VS lip gloss, Strawberry Fizz, and I'm honestly IN LOVE with it. It's not even lust--this is the real deal. If it were socially acceptable to marry lip gloss, this would be it!
Not only does it work amazingly, it also smells wonderful. So much so, that my fiance kisses me roughly 57843957843 more when I wear it. He even tried to eat it to see if it tasted the same (see picture). It didn't really work out for him.
That said, the glosses are amazing when they're not being eaten. They've been around for a while, but they're gorgeous and perfect for everyone. I've always found that they last a long time on my lips, but aren't sticky, which is huge pet peeve of mine. The glosses also moisturize dry lips, so it's a perfect go-to lip product for this time of year.
With oodles of shades, it tough to pick just one! Luckily, Victoria's Secret has a sale going on right now (Huzzah!!!). You can buy two glosses for $12, or four for $20 (one on its own is $7)
Not a bad deal for severely smoochable lips. With Valentine's Day coming up, these glosses are the perfect way to primp your pucker before a long makeout sesh! But be warned: your guy may not be able to keep his lips off yours!
- ► 2015 (52)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- Fashion Mag Focus: Mauve Magazine
- Oribe's Solution to Flat, Boring Locks
- New Fab Baubles: Unique Designs by Karyn Dionne (...
- The Cutest Sunglasses. EVER.
- Nicole by OPI Walmart Exclusive Polishes Giveaway!...
- The Secret to Kissable Lips
- Be Proud to Show Off Your Bra Straps with Exposed ...
- New Winter Issue of Applaud Women is Out!
- Fab Coupon For $3 Off Any Boots Product from Targe...
- Fashion Faux Pas: Mismatch Pajama Pants in Public
- Good Enough to Eat: Shea Terra Organics Chocolate ...
- The PR Scoop with Nadia: Making Your Next Event S...
- Fab Lancome Gift With Purchase at Saks!
- Dave's Take: Top 20 Simple Ways to Impress Your La...
- Payless Has Makeup??
- The Best Cities to Shop in the U.S.
- The Most Fabulous Slip Dress ON SALE!
- My Latest Nail Obsession: OPI Shatter Black
- Fashion Faux Pas: Hellooooo Kitty!
- Clever Clogs
- Super Duper Makeup Palette
- Sheer Lip Balm in a Stick!
- Oh Comfy Sweaters, How I Love Thee
- Super Cute Cami--ON SALE!!!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Man Scarves
- Give Your Hair Some Luster for the New Year!
- Shopping Divas Unite!
- My Beauty Resolutions for 2011!
- ▼ January (28)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)