Saturday, January 22, 2011

Fashion Faux Pas: Mismatch Pajama Pants in Public

Well, we already know how I feel about wearing pajamas in public.  I'm not a fan, to say the least.  I don't care how lazy you are; how hard is it to grab a pair of jeans on throw them on instead of an ugly pair of pajamas??!

At the gas station the other day, I found this woman.  Not only does the sweatshirt not match the pants, the pants are horrific.  I think the pattern is supposed to be Disney characters, which is just about the worst theme possible for pajamas unless you're under the age of ten.

Ladies, I of all people understand what it's like to be in a hurry.  But I will never understand how looking like this is somehow acceptable.

I was quite close to writing her up a fashion citation for this, but decided to just let it go...if I could go back in time, a fashion ticket would have worked wonders,don't you think?

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved