Wednesday, January 5, 2011
I love color and I'm not giving it up just because it's cold out! This adorable Polka Dot Cami from American Eagle tickles my fancy to the extreme. Not only is it well-cut and flattering, it also has one of my fave patterns--polka dots are supafly as far as I'm concerned. The ruffles are unique and the colors are gorgey.
Wearing this cami on its own this winter isn't exactly the best idea. I don't want any of you ladies freezing to death! I'd pair it with a cropped cardigan in another bright color (or black if you're scared of color combos). Once springtime rolls around, you can wear the top as it is.
Here's the best part: Since the cami is basically made for warm weather, it's currently on sale for about $25. Not bad for a top you can wear year-round!
If you don't have the cash, try going through your summer wardrobe and find a few brightly colored tops. You'll be surprised at how much use you can get out of them, despite the cold.
- ► 2014 (34)
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- Fashion Mag Focus: Mauve Magazine
- Oribe's Solution to Flat, Boring Locks
- New Fab Baubles: Unique Designs by Karyn Dionne (...
- The Cutest Sunglasses. EVER.
- Nicole by OPI Walmart Exclusive Polishes Giveaway!...
- The Secret to Kissable Lips
- Be Proud to Show Off Your Bra Straps with Exposed ...
- New Winter Issue of Applaud Women is Out!
- Fab Coupon For $3 Off Any Boots Product from Targe...
- Fashion Faux Pas: Mismatch Pajama Pants in Public
- Good Enough to Eat: Shea Terra Organics Chocolate ...
- The PR Scoop with Nadia: Making Your Next Event S...
- Fab Lancome Gift With Purchase at Saks!
- Dave's Take: Top 20 Simple Ways to Impress Your La...
- Payless Has Makeup??
- The Best Cities to Shop in the U.S.
- The Most Fabulous Slip Dress ON SALE!
- My Latest Nail Obsession: OPI Shatter Black
- Fashion Faux Pas: Hellooooo Kitty!
- Clever Clogs
- Super Duper Makeup Palette
- Sheer Lip Balm in a Stick!
- Oh Comfy Sweaters, How I Love Thee
- Super Cute Cami--ON SALE!!!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Man Scarves
- Give Your Hair Some Luster for the New Year!
- Shopping Divas Unite!
- My Beauty Resolutions for 2011!
- ▼ January (28)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)