Monday, January 24, 2011

New Winter Issue of Applaud Women is Out!

It's that time again! Applaud Women has just come out with their latest Winter issue, and yours truly has an article inside!

I always get so excited when this seasonal mag comes out.  It's got the best info on tons of subjects.  This issue is mainly geared towards weddings, which makesmy heart go aflutter since I've been getting slowly excited about planning my own wedding!  There are definitely some great ideas throughout the mag.

But of course, I've got to pimp myself out a little here.  My new article, "Look Like a Million Bucks (Without Spending It)", is on pages 48-49.  Check it out for some fab tips!

And of course,check out the rest of the mag for some other great articles!

Here's a screen shot of my piece:















Let me know what you ladies think!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved