Sunday, January 2, 2011

Shopping Divas Unite!

It's no secret that I love shopping.  But just incase I run into someone who doesn't know, I'd like to be able to let them know of my love affair without shouting it from the rooftops...(actually, that sounds fun too).

This fabulous Signature Shopping Diva Tee from Newport News is simply perfect. It looks great with jeans, but can also be dressed up a bit with some pearls or some blingin' accessories if you choose.  And the little shopper on the front is so cute!

The best part?  Each tee is on sale for $5 (marked down from about $40)!

A sale on a shopping tee shirt??! I'm so totally there.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved