Payless now represents two fab new makeup and fragrance lines, Unforgettable Moments and Zoe & Zac Naturals. Eeeeee!!! I'm so excited!!
I've been a Payless gal for as long as I can remember. I've always loved their shoes--I mean I just wrote an article about them a couple days ago! So this is HUGE. It's like my fantasy has come true.
Both of the lines are amazing. From Unforgettable Moments, I absolutely love their palettes (big surprise, right?). The Golden Kiss Eye Kit is a personal fave. It comes with four super blendable shadows and two cream liners. And it's only $7.99!!
That said, Zoe & Zac Naturals is my pick of the two. Their Spring Eclipse Mineral Powder is one of my everyday products and has worked its way to the top of my makeup bag. It adds just a bit of shimmer in a soft peach shade that works perfectly for most skintones. It's great for wintertime when our skin naturally loses its luster. The cost of this is $7.99.
I'm also a fan of their Bamboo White Tea Out on the Town Bath & Beauty Set . I love little gift sets (for myself, of course, but also to give as gifts!). This set comes filled to the brim with Bamboo White Tea scented body mist and hand cream, 3 shiny lip shimmers in Currant, Pink Beach and Café Cocoa all in a Zip-close cosmetic bag (which is super cute). All of the products are free of parabens & phthalates and are not tested on animals. The set is $17.99.
I think I've just found my new favorite makeup shops! Thanks, Payless!!
Friday, January 14, 2011
- ► 2013 (156)
- ► 2012 (250)
- Fashion Mag Focus: Mauve Magazine
- Oribe's Solution to Flat, Boring Locks
- New Fab Baubles: Unique Designs by Karyn Dionne (...
- The Cutest Sunglasses. EVER.
- Nicole by OPI Walmart Exclusive Polishes Giveaway!...
- The Secret to Kissable Lips
- Be Proud to Show Off Your Bra Straps with Exposed ...
- New Winter Issue of Applaud Women is Out!
- Fab Coupon For $3 Off Any Boots Product from Targe...
- Fashion Faux Pas: Mismatch Pajama Pants in Public
- Good Enough to Eat: Shea Terra Organics Chocolate ...
- The PR Scoop with Nadia: Making Your Next Event S...
- Fab Lancome Gift With Purchase at Saks!
- Dave's Take: Top 20 Simple Ways to Impress Your La...
- Payless Has Makeup??
- The Best Cities to Shop in the U.S.
- The Most Fabulous Slip Dress ON SALE!
- My Latest Nail Obsession: OPI Shatter Black
- Fashion Faux Pas: Hellooooo Kitty!
- Clever Clogs
- Super Duper Makeup Palette
- Sheer Lip Balm in a Stick!
- Oh Comfy Sweaters, How I Love Thee
- Super Cute Cami--ON SALE!!!
- Fashion Faux Pas: Man Scarves
- Give Your Hair Some Luster for the New Year!
- Shopping Divas Unite!
- My Beauty Resolutions for 2011!
- ▼ January (28)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)