Monday, January 10, 2011

Fashion Faux Pas: Hellooooo Kitty!






















Oh. My.God.

Yes, it's true. You are looking at Hello Kitty boxer briefs.

When I found these, I basically had a seizure of sadness.  I love Hello Kitty more than anyone in the world (I think) and I don't appreciate her face being on some guy's ass.  And what guy would possibly purchase these??!
I asked multiple guys what they thought of the look and they all said that they would not ever wear them.  This included statements like, "I wouldn't even wear them on laundry day" and "Who the f*uck would buy these??!"  It's all very troubling.
What's worse, they come in a ten-pack.  So you get ten pairs of various Hello Kitty boxer briefs for (wait for it) $80!!! If for some reason a guy would actually be into them, I'd assume that the price would defer them from actually purchasing them.  Sadly, I'm not sure that is the case.

This whole thing is ridiculous.  If I ever saw my fiance enthusiastically wearing a pair of these, I would have no choice but to punch him in the face (sorry, honey).

If you want to check out these $80 undies, go to the SEXY Men's HELLO KITTY Underwear site.  But I'm begging you not to waste your money on something so unsexy.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved