Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Most Fabulous Slip Dress ON SALE!

I love dresses.  I just love getting all dressed up--I don't even care if there's a reason for it.  Because of that, I'm constantly looking for cute little dresses...even though I might never get a chance to wear them and my fiance is not likely going to take me anywhere that requires a fancy look.

That said, I LOVE the Slip into This Dress by Mark.  It's cut perfectly to flatter most body types, the straps are adjustable and the color is gorgeous.  This is a dress that can look super elegant paired with pearls and glitzy shoes, or can be toned down a bit when worn under a cardigan.

The dress is currently on sale for $14.99 (it was originally $26).  I think I can get away with wearing this out--especially in the springtime with a cute denim jacket!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved