Sunday, October 28, 2012
ELF Thinks Pink!
One of my absolute faves is ELF's Lotion Wipes.
The idea is pretty cool--rather than carrying around tubes and bottles of lotion, you can use the wipes to moisturize your skin, and make it smell lovely. It's a great product to use on-the-go and the application is mess-free. You also never have to worry about squeezing out too much lotion and getting it all over the place, since the wipes contain a pre-measured amount of lotion.
ELF is being super awesome and actually donating 100% of the profits from their new Peony Petal scent to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Each set of 15 wipes is $3.
While you're on the site, be sure to check out the fab sales they've got going on!
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- Happy Halloween!
- Victoria's Secret Has Your Back
- Look for Less: Pippa Middleton's Handbag
- ELF Thinks Pink!
- How to Fix Hair Emergencies
- Everyone Needs a Pink Lace Clutch
- Orly Celebrates Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Lorac Beauty Bag on Sale!
- Just For Us Bloggers...
- Illamasqua Rubber Finish Nail Polish
- Umm Why Haven't I Heard of This Before? The Makeup...
- The Look For Less: Shimmery Shadow
- Halloween String Doll GIVEAWAY!!!
- Pink with a Purpose
- It's a Makeup Emergency!
- Need Boots? Check out Macy's!
- Support Breast Cancer Awareness With Essie
- Get Ready For Halloween--Hard Candy Style!
- My New Fave Top--On Sale!
- Eyes Lips Face Halloween SALE!
- How to Keep Your Skin Glowing All Season (and a GI...
- What's Pissing Me Off Right Now: TLC's Honey Boo B...
- Gorgeous Bag for Fall
- Find Your Perfect Bra
- Fashion Faux Pas: Grover Inspired Handbag
- Tell it Like it is--With Class
- Kamibashi Cares about BCA Month!
- ▼ October (27)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)