Wednesday, October 10, 2012
So this year, I'm trying to go for safer ways to stay glowing.
I'm loving the Self Tan Bronzing Gel from St. Tropez. It adds just the right amount of color so you can avoid looking bright orange or any other unnatural color. I really like that it's in a gel form. It's definitely easier to apply than any other self tanning product I've tried, and it lasts a bit longer too.
Because the gel is already bronze in the tube, it's even easier to apply because you can actually see it on your skin, unlike other tanning products out there.
For the complete look, it does take up to 8 hours to get your glow on. During that time, you cannot shower. Personally, I waited about 12 hours, just to be on the safe side.
To apply, exfoliate your skin the best you can. This creates a nice soft base for the gel to glide on to. Make sure to moisturize your hands, elbows, knees, ankles, feet, and any light hair that you don't want getting darker. Those are typically the trouble spots I tend to have when using other products, so for me it was the most important step. Apply the gel in a circular motion for the best, most even tan. Also, wait until your skin is dry to the touch before putting on any clothing. This is so that your tan looks even and your clothing doesn't get an unwanted bronzed look.
Each Bronzing Gel retails for $35. But lucky for you ladies, I have one tube to give away!!
Enter the giveaway below to look stunningly bronze, without harming your skin!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
(If the above raffle does not work, you can also enter by sending an email to email@example.com with the subject line reading: SELF TAN.)
Disclosure: This post contains a sample product sent for consideration by a PR company. My priority is to you, and I honor that commitment by being honest! If you have any questions about this, please email me.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- Happy Halloween!
- Victoria's Secret Has Your Back
- Look for Less: Pippa Middleton's Handbag
- ELF Thinks Pink!
- How to Fix Hair Emergencies
- Everyone Needs a Pink Lace Clutch
- Orly Celebrates Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Lorac Beauty Bag on Sale!
- Just For Us Bloggers...
- Illamasqua Rubber Finish Nail Polish
- Umm Why Haven't I Heard of This Before? The Makeup...
- The Look For Less: Shimmery Shadow
- Halloween String Doll GIVEAWAY!!!
- Pink with a Purpose
- It's a Makeup Emergency!
- Need Boots? Check out Macy's!
- Support Breast Cancer Awareness With Essie
- Get Ready For Halloween--Hard Candy Style!
- My New Fave Top--On Sale!
- Eyes Lips Face Halloween SALE!
- How to Keep Your Skin Glowing All Season (and a GI...
- What's Pissing Me Off Right Now: TLC's Honey Boo B...
- Gorgeous Bag for Fall
- Find Your Perfect Bra
- Fashion Faux Pas: Grover Inspired Handbag
- Tell it Like it is--With Class
- Kamibashi Cares about BCA Month!
- ▼ October (27)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)