Tuesday, October 9, 2012
Gorgeous Bag for Fall
My latest love? This fabbity-fabulous Studded Hobo Bag from Dressbarn. Honestly, Dressbarn has really stepped it up over the past few seasons. I'm loving their accessories! In the past, I've avoided the store, but they seriously have some ridiculously awesome stuff that isn't expensive.
Back to the bag--how gorgey is it?! I love the color. Even though it's blue, it really can act as a neutral hue because it has a denim look to it. This is the kind of bag that you can wear with virtually any outfit.
I'm also loving the size. I carry around tons of stuff, so having a larger purse is really important. This one is 12" L x 10" W with a 10" drop and a snap-top closure. It looks pretty roomy, without having the appearance of an ugly duffle bag, which can be kind of tricky to find.
The best part is that the bag is only $34. It's basically seasonless, so you can get a lot of use out of it.
I also want to bring up the fact that Dressbarn is doing something special for Breast Cancer Awareness month (Huzzah)! For $6, you can get Ruby, an adorable stuffed puppy. When you bring Ruby home, the entire net profit of at least $2.50 will be donated to the American Cancer Society to support breast cancer initiatives.
Pretty fantastic, right?
With those prices, I think it's pretty safe to get the bag and the puppy--especially since you can say it's for a good cause!
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- Happy Halloween!
- Victoria's Secret Has Your Back
- Look for Less: Pippa Middleton's Handbag
- ELF Thinks Pink!
- How to Fix Hair Emergencies
- Everyone Needs a Pink Lace Clutch
- Orly Celebrates Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Lorac Beauty Bag on Sale!
- Just For Us Bloggers...
- Illamasqua Rubber Finish Nail Polish
- Umm Why Haven't I Heard of This Before? The Makeup...
- The Look For Less: Shimmery Shadow
- Halloween String Doll GIVEAWAY!!!
- Pink with a Purpose
- It's a Makeup Emergency!
- Need Boots? Check out Macy's!
- Support Breast Cancer Awareness With Essie
- Get Ready For Halloween--Hard Candy Style!
- My New Fave Top--On Sale!
- Eyes Lips Face Halloween SALE!
- How to Keep Your Skin Glowing All Season (and a GI...
- What's Pissing Me Off Right Now: TLC's Honey Boo B...
- Gorgeous Bag for Fall
- Find Your Perfect Bra
- Fashion Faux Pas: Grover Inspired Handbag
- Tell it Like it is--With Class
- Kamibashi Cares about BCA Month!
- ▼ October (27)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)