Monday, October 1, 2012
Kamibashi's String Dolls are super adorable already. But even more awesome, they are donating $5 from each sale of Susie Survivor to the Pretty in Pink Foundation.
The foundation is a is a non-profit organization that provides financial resources for uninsured and under-insured people who have been diagnosed with breast cancer and have limited financial means. It's definitely a worthy cause.
Now let's talk about the doll. How cute is Susie?! I absolutely love her. Not only is she dressed in pink; she's a symbol of strength and survival. And really, what's better than that?
Each doll is $10. Not bad at all, and totally worth it since half of the sale is going towards helping women get the care they need!
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- Happy Halloween!
- Victoria's Secret Has Your Back
- Look for Less: Pippa Middleton's Handbag
- ELF Thinks Pink!
- How to Fix Hair Emergencies
- Everyone Needs a Pink Lace Clutch
- Orly Celebrates Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Lorac Beauty Bag on Sale!
- Just For Us Bloggers...
- Illamasqua Rubber Finish Nail Polish
- Umm Why Haven't I Heard of This Before? The Makeup...
- The Look For Less: Shimmery Shadow
- Halloween String Doll GIVEAWAY!!!
- Pink with a Purpose
- It's a Makeup Emergency!
- Need Boots? Check out Macy's!
- Support Breast Cancer Awareness With Essie
- Get Ready For Halloween--Hard Candy Style!
- My New Fave Top--On Sale!
- Eyes Lips Face Halloween SALE!
- How to Keep Your Skin Glowing All Season (and a GI...
- What's Pissing Me Off Right Now: TLC's Honey Boo B...
- Gorgeous Bag for Fall
- Find Your Perfect Bra
- Fashion Faux Pas: Grover Inspired Handbag
- Tell it Like it is--With Class
- Kamibashi Cares about BCA Month!
- ▼ October (27)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)