Thursday, October 25, 2012
Orly Celebrates Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Breast Cancer Awareness month is almost over, but there are still a bunch of products out there that support the cause!
One of my faves? Surprise, surprise--it's more pink nail polish!! Orly's Pretty in Pink polish collection includes three lovely pink glitter hues. They aren't very pigmented, so you can choose to wear them on their own, or over one of your other polishes. Or go crazy and wear all three glitters at the same time!
Each polish comes adorned with a cute little breast cancer awareness ribbon charm, which I obviously am in love with.
Even better than the adorableness of the polishes, is that 20% of the profits will be donated to Cancer Schmancer. Their mission is to transform women from patients into medical consumers, and to shift the nation’s priority from searching for a cancer cure towards prevention and early detection of cancer.
Disclosure: This post contains sample products sent for consideration. My priority is to you, and I honor that commitment by being honest! If you have any questions about this, please email me.
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- Happy Halloween!
- Victoria's Secret Has Your Back
- Look for Less: Pippa Middleton's Handbag
- ELF Thinks Pink!
- How to Fix Hair Emergencies
- Everyone Needs a Pink Lace Clutch
- Orly Celebrates Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Lorac Beauty Bag on Sale!
- Just For Us Bloggers...
- Illamasqua Rubber Finish Nail Polish
- Umm Why Haven't I Heard of This Before? The Makeup...
- The Look For Less: Shimmery Shadow
- Halloween String Doll GIVEAWAY!!!
- Pink with a Purpose
- It's a Makeup Emergency!
- Need Boots? Check out Macy's!
- Support Breast Cancer Awareness With Essie
- Get Ready For Halloween--Hard Candy Style!
- My New Fave Top--On Sale!
- Eyes Lips Face Halloween SALE!
- How to Keep Your Skin Glowing All Season (and a GI...
- What's Pissing Me Off Right Now: TLC's Honey Boo B...
- Gorgeous Bag for Fall
- Find Your Perfect Bra
- Fashion Faux Pas: Grover Inspired Handbag
- Tell it Like it is--With Class
- Kamibashi Cares about BCA Month!
- ▼ October (27)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)