Saturday, October 13, 2012
No matter what the season is, I'm always looking for cute cami tops. When it's cold out, you can layer them under a comfy, chic sweater, and when it's warm out, you can wear it on its own. So it's always good to stock up on tanks, regardless of the season.
I randomly stumbled upon this fabulous Fitted Corset Tank at Walmart, of all places. Every once in a while, they really surprise me and come out with something amazing--like this top.
I absolutely love the fit. Since it's in the junior's section, I did have to go with a medium. Whatever your normal size is, I'd go a size larger when trying out juniors clothing in general.
The cut is great. It's not really a "corset", per se, but the top does have seams going up the front in a very flattering way. There are also molded cups, so you can go braless, which rocks.
The tank comes in a few different colors and patterns (black, fuchsia, black polka dot, gray cheetah, and rose print). They're all super cute; it's a top that's great to stock up on. The black hue is good to have on hand to wear with any outfit, and the patterns are great for the focal piece of an ensemble. The rose print is my favorite. It'd look great with a pair of skinny jeans and a blazer.
The best part is that each top is on sale for $7.88. And trust me, they actually look much more expensive than that. So get shopping, ladies!
- ► 2016 (11)
- ► 2015 (59)
- ► 2014 (47)
- ► 2013 (156)
- Happy Halloween!
- Victoria's Secret Has Your Back
- Look for Less: Pippa Middleton's Handbag
- ELF Thinks Pink!
- How to Fix Hair Emergencies
- Everyone Needs a Pink Lace Clutch
- Orly Celebrates Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Lorac Beauty Bag on Sale!
- Just For Us Bloggers...
- Illamasqua Rubber Finish Nail Polish
- Umm Why Haven't I Heard of This Before? The Makeup...
- The Look For Less: Shimmery Shadow
- Halloween String Doll GIVEAWAY!!!
- Pink with a Purpose
- It's a Makeup Emergency!
- Need Boots? Check out Macy's!
- Support Breast Cancer Awareness With Essie
- Get Ready For Halloween--Hard Candy Style!
- My New Fave Top--On Sale!
- Eyes Lips Face Halloween SALE!
- How to Keep Your Skin Glowing All Season (and a GI...
- What's Pissing Me Off Right Now: TLC's Honey Boo B...
- Gorgeous Bag for Fall
- Find Your Perfect Bra
- Fashion Faux Pas: Grover Inspired Handbag
- Tell it Like it is--With Class
- Kamibashi Cares about BCA Month!
- ▼ October (27)
- ► 2011 (173)
- ► 2010 (250)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)