Sunday, January 3, 2010
My fave type of dresses are seasonless. It's great to have a few of these, as it ends up saving you money. Rather than buying multiple dresses for each individual season, you can re-wear dresses that work for anytime of the year. Actually a lot of dresses fall into this category. A seasonless dress is a dress that can be worn solo in warmer months, or with thick tights and a cute little sweater or wrap when it's chilly. The main rule is that unless the dress has huge hibiscus flowers all over it, you can pretty much wear it anywhere.
This adorable V-neck Print Dress from Newport News is exactly the kind of dress I'm talking about. You can pair it with numerous accessories to achieve different looks, and it's super flattering to boot.
I'll spare you guys my whole spiel on the marvelous shirring and a-line cut. But just know that this dress would look fabulous on almost everyone.
Oh, and it's only $17.99.
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (173)
- Last Day to Enter the D&Y's Leopard Scarf GIVEAWAY...
- Fashion Faux Pas: Shoulder Jewelry
- Fashion Babble: Q & A sesh with Molly Sims
- Style Spotlight: Style Folio
- Greasy Hair Quick Fix Sans Water
- Drugstore Beauty Queen: Sally Hansen Complete Sal...
- Style Spotlight: Grayce by Molly Sims
- Look For Less: Marc Jacobs Into the Wild Scarf (...
- Pretty Wild Palette
- The Best of Stila--Huge Deal!!!
- 10 Ways to Look Better in Pictures
- REMINDER: Curations with Stefani Greenfield Giveaw...
- Fashion Faux Pas: Wearing a Swamp
- Taking a Hair Fetish to the Extreme
- Paint Your Nails on the Go
- Comfy, Stylish Kicks...From Walmart
- Make Someone's Heartbreaking Pain Your Gain
- Curations with Stefani Greenfield GIVEAWAY!!!
- My New Mascara Ritual
- Pretty Packaging: Bourjois Vintage Eyeshadows
- Fashion Faux Pas: Big Feathered Triangle Hair
- Home Decor Disaster: Hello Kitty Toilet
- Perm in a Pill
- The Beauty Commandments
- Fashion Babble: Q & A sesh with Stefani Greenfield...
- Office Doodads: Origami Sticky Notes
- Style Spolight: Curations with Stefani Greenfield
- Marvelous Makeover: Sarah
- $20 Cocktail Dress
- Alana, Meet Alana (in Jewelry Form)
- Beauty Resolutions for 2010
- ▼ January (31)
- ► 2009 (288)
- ► 2008 (69)