Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Best of Stila--Huge Deal!!!


In the past, I've raved about Beauty Ticket and their amazing makeup sales.  Well, I'm still constantly on there searching for deals and this week I found the Stila 8-Piece 'Best of Stila' Ulta-mate Set.  It was originally a set exclusively for Ulta stores, and even then it was a huge deal as the set is actually a $143 value and it sold for $59.  Now on Beauty Ticket, it's going for $29.99. Really.

I've always been a Stila fan.  There have been very few products that haven't tickled my fancy.  It's pretty much one of my makeup "bag" (well, huge traincase) staples.

Here's what comes in the set:
  • Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer
  • Major Lash Mascara in Black
  • 4 Eyeshadows in Kitten, Go Lightly, Wheat and Mystic
  • Lip Glaze in ULTAmate Pink 
  • and a deluxe size of convertible color in Peony.
Pretty great, no? I'd honestly pay that amount for the Kitten eyeshadow pan.  It's the perfect shimmery highlighting hue.  All the shadows are fabulous though.  It's a good mix--three neutral everyday shades and a pop of color. The tinted moisturizer is another one of my faves.  It makes you look super glowy.  Everything else is amazing too.  This isn't one of those sets that you'll only use a couple products from.  This is a great deal and each item is something every gal should have in her possession.

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved