Saturday, November 7, 2009

Just the Ticket: BeautyTicket.com


Have you heard of Beauty Ticket yet?  I finally found it and it's officially my new fave place in the world.

Basically, the site offers up superb deals on fab makeup brands that we all know and love.  Deals that are around 50% off and up!  It looks to be that a lot of the products are either discontinued on unpopular products, but from what I can tell, everything looks great.  I mean, unless you're some sort of makeup collector I don't think it's a huge deal to buy "last season's" eyeshadow palette.

The best buys that I'm salivating over?  The Smashbox Tokidoki Soft Lights & Brush Set ($20!!!) and Pixi's Must Have Kit in Ravishing Rosy (again, $20).

I'm jumpin' for joy over here!

Blog Archive





reviews Blogs




Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without prior written permission.





© 2007-2018 Alana Finnie - All Rights Reserved